Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What you can expect to find in my Legal Rants

I have never "blogged" before and sadly, I too have never been very good at writing my thoughts down in a journal. I attempted a few times when I was a kid, but usually, those attempts faded within a matter of days or even weeks if I was extra diligent. I really want this experience to be different than those in the past. My goal is to share my thoughts, my experiences, and hopefully and possibly more importantly, the expertise and experience of others who probably have more than I.

So, if you have read this far, you may be asking yourself, "What am I going get out of reading this blog?" Here is what I hope to bring the you, the readers of said blog. My goal is to share with you those things that I wish my clients knew BEFORE they got themselves into trouble. I hope to enlighten you, my readers, with insight as to how to avoid horrible legal (sometimes illegal) situations or more importantly what to do if such a situation is thrust upon you. My aim is to share the lessons I have learned, those my clients are learning, and those that my numerous colleagues in the world of law have cared to share with me. Hell, I may even answer "legal" questions that you post for me, I am not sure yet. Seriously, do not get your hopes up, I said might. Often times, I assume often, as I have not fully begun yet, I will share with you not just legal tips, but my personal insight on things political, social, and maybe even religious, but I am not 100% about that just yet. My aim is not only to be slightly educational, but also to be entertaining, because after all, I want you to read the damn thing, I am not writing this for my health you know, and heaven knows if you do not like it, you won't read it. Lastly, I hope that you will find my blog useful and that you will share it with others, so please, if you read this far, subscribe now and tell someone else about it even if you think it is bunk, who knows they might like it.

Well, thanks for trusting me with your time thus far and allowing me the opportunity to rant just a bit. I hope that you will continue that trust in the future and will look for more things that I will post. I cannot say how often I will be posting and really, given my track record in the past with journals and what not, I cannot even promise that there will be another post. (Ok, actually I can, I already have a few ideas in mind.) So be sure to subscribe and read as often as you can. There are not many guarantees in life, but I can guarantee you will enjoy what you read. If you are not 100% satisfied with my blog, you can return it and I will let you stop reading. That's a promise in writing.

Final thoughts on what you can expect in my blog. Please understand, I have no intentions of changing your mind on any specific issues and I am not looking for a fight. If you like what I have to say great, if not, equally great, well sort of, not quite equally, I will probably think you are an idiot for disagreeing with me, but you will likely already think I am an idiot for what I said so I guess that makes us even. I am not yet certain how the whole comment, replies, or whatever else there is works yet, but I hope you chose to participate in my new experience with me. So, please do, tell me what you think, what you want to hear about, how much you agree with me, or not, hopefully not many of those. Oh yeah, and blogging tips, tell me about those too. I am really going to try to take this thing seriously, so I hope you will too.

-Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Please note, that although I am spouting out tons, of what many might consider, excellent free legal advice, you should always consult an attorney regarding any legal issues you may have. Additionally, your reading of this blog or any articles posted therein, in no way constitutes actual legal advice given by me, nor does it create any protections of attorney client privilege. This blog is strictly for entertainment and informative purposes only.